EIL Recruitment 2019 Apply for 79 Management Trainee Post, Engineers India Limited Management Trainee Vacancy Notification, Online Form, EIL Management Trainee Post Eligibility, Qualification, Selection Process at www.engineersindia.com
Engineers India Limited issued notification for 79 Management Trainee Vacancy. Candidates who are searching for job can apply online for EIL Recruitment 2019. The online applications are available from 31st May to 20th June 2019 on the official website at recruitment.eil.co.in. Here on this page we shared the detailed information about the EIL Management Trainee Vacancy such as eligibility, qualification, age limit, selection process and other below on this page. Read the complete article to get the details.
EIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2019 Online Form
Every year EIL releases various job notifications for the unemployed candidates. This time it announced 79 jobs of Management Trainee at Delhi Location. Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria as per the official notification may apply online for EIL Recruitment 2019 of management Trainee Posts in various trades such as mechanical, Civil, Chemical, and Electrical. Though we comprised the details related to Engineers India Limited Jobs on this page but we also suggest all the candidates to check the official notification.
EIL Delhi Management Trainee Job Details
Engineers India Limited 79 Management Trainee Post
- Organization: Engineers India Limited, Delhi
- Name of the Post: Management Trainee
- Number of Posts: 79 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Delhi
- Online Application Start date: 31st May 2019
- Last Date to apply Online: 20th June 2019
- Official Website: http://recruitment.eil.co.in
EIL Management Trainee Jobs Eligibility & Selection Process
EIL Management Trainee Vacancy Qualification: Candidate must have done B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% marks from any recognized University of India.
EIL Management Trainee Post Age Limit (Category Wise):
- General Category- 25 Years
- OBC (Non creamy layer)- 28 Years
- SC/ ST- 30 Years
- PWD(General)- 35 Years
- PWD (OBC-NCL)- 38 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST)- 40 Years
Engineers India Limited Management Trainee Vacancy Selection Process: Candidates will get selected on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test.
How to Apply Online for EIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website: engineersindia.com
- Find the link of official Notification of EIL Vacancy.
- Download it and read the notification properly.
- Eligible candidates may fill the online application form.
- Fill details correctly in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- At last click on the submit button.
- Also take a print out of your application.
In this article we tried to gather all the available information about the EIL Recruitment 2019. We hope all the candidates would like the information. You can also share this information on Social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram with your friends. For any query related to this article, you can also write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.