RBSE 10th Revaluation Result 2019- Rajasthan 10th Board Rechecking Result Check by Name & Roll Number, BSER Ajmer Rajasthan 10th Retotaling Result 2019 Available Soon at rajresults.nic.in or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
RBSE 10th Revaluation Result 2019 would be issued soon. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan will release the result on its official portal. Students, who applied for the Rajasthan 10th Board Rechecking or Retotaling of marks, now must be waiting for their result. On this page we shared the detailed information about the result, subject wise marks and other. Read the complete article to get the details.
Rajasthan 10th Board Rechecking Result 2019 (rajresults.nic.in)
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan has successfully organized the 10th board exam. It has also announced the result of RBSE 10th Board Exam on 3rd June. After the result declaration many students applied for the revaluation. The Rajasthan Board Ajmer releases the online revaluation form after the result announcement. Students who had objection or doubt about in their result fill the online rechecking/ retotaling form subject wise.
Students fill the online 10th revaluation form till 13th June (without late fee) and 18th June 2019 (with late fee). Now all these students are waiting curiously for RBSE 10th Revaluation Result 2019. But the BSER Board Rajasthan didn’t announce the result. As per the latest information and sources the board may release the result in first week of July month. Students need to be handy with their details.
RBSE 10th Board Retotaling Result 2019
- Organization: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
- Name of the Exam: 10th Board Exam
- Result Date: 3rd June 2019
- Article Category: Revaluation Result
- Status: Release Soon
- Date of RBSE 10th Reval Result: Update Soon
- Official Website: rajresults.nic.in or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
BSER Rajasthan 10th Board Revaluation Result 2019
Students of 10th Board Rajasthan must be aware with the process of revaluation of marks. So here we are sharing how the marks revaluation Process goes on. First of all we inform here that it is also known as rechecking or retotaling. These are the following steps to explain the revaluation process-
- First the board release the revaluation form for the students who are not satisfied with their result.
- All these students fill their online form and the name of subjects for those they want to retotal of marks with the application charges.
- Then board send their copied to the teachers to recheck if any question is remained unchecked or the total of marks is incorrect.
- Then as per this process they prepare the result of rechecking and send it to the board again with the updated result of students.
- After that Board again release the result for these students online.
- Same as Rajasthan Board will also release the RBSE 10th Rechecking Result on its official website.
Note: Students need to keep patience for few more days to check the RBSE 10th Revaluation Result 2019. Once it will be declared by the BSER Rajasthan Board, we will notify you through this page. Till then you are advised to visit the official website of RBSE Board and this page to get the upcoming updates of Rajasthan 10th Board Revaluation Result.
How to Check RBSE 10th Rechecking Result 2019 Online by Name, Roll Number
- Go to the official website of BSER Ajmer: rajresults.nic.in
- Find the link of revaluation result.
- Then click on the link and enter name, roll number details.
- After that click on the submit button.
- The result would be shown on your screen.
- Check the result after retotaling of marks.
- You can also take a print out of it if you need.
Click Here to Check Rajasthan 10th Board Reval Result (Available Soon)
In this article we tried to gather all the available information about the RBSE 10th Revaluation Result 2019. We hope all the candidates would like the information. You can also share this information on Social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram with your friends. For any query related to this article, you can also write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.