Rajasthan College UG Admission 2019- Application Form Release, Rajasthan Colleges BA, BSC, BCOM, BVM Under Graduation Courses Part-1 Application Form 2019, Rajasthan College Admission/ Renewal of Application Form in UG Part-1, 2, 3 at hte.rajasthan.gov.in, Rajasthan College Admission Schedule
The admission process has been started in Rajasthan University and its affiliated colleges under graduation courses. Private, Regular, Ex Students who want to take Rajasthan College UG Admission 2019 can fill Application Form of BA, BSC, BCOM, BCA, BBM, BVM, B.PED and other UG Courses. The Application process for admission in new session 2019-20 in all the colleges of Rajasthan University in UG Part-I Course has begun. On this page we shared the detailed information about the Rajasthan College Admission and Application Form 2019. Read the complete article for detailed information.
Rajasthan College Application Form 2019 (UG Part-1 Course)
All the private, regular students who are interested to fill the Rajasthan College UG Part- 1 Application Form candidates need to log on to the official website. The application form will be available from 1st June to 15th June 2019. Candidates can check the eligibility, qualification and other details of Rajasthan College Admission 2019 through the official website hte.rajasthan.gov.in. The application forms of Under Graduation Courses admission are also available on the same website.
Rajasthan University UG Application form 2019 Admission
Regular or Ex Students of UG Part-I, II who participated in 2019 Exam can also apply for the renewal of admission in Session 2019-20. These students must have to contact to the respective colleges till 7th June 2019. All these students can submit their Under Graduation Admission fee through the nearby E- Mitra Kendras till 26th June 2019. We also suggest all the students to check the official website also to get the updates about the Rajasthan College UG Admission 2019 Application Form. Classes will be commenced in all the colleges from 1st July 2019.
Rajasthan Colleges Admission, Application Form and Class Schedule 2019 (UG Part-I, II, II)
|Rajasthan Colleges UG Part-1 Admission Application Form||1st June to 15th June 2019|
|Rajasthan College UG Part-I, II Admission Application Renewal Date||Till 7th June 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Application fee Deposit||26th June 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||1st July 2019|
Rajasthan College Apply Online From E- Mitra for Admission
- Open the official website: http://dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Type “Admission”
- Now Select DCE Online Admission
- Click on OK to open third party Portal.
- After that Click on Point Number 3- “Click Here for Admission Form”.
- Select the District and College you want to apply for UG Admission.
- Now Select the RBSE/ CBSE Board as per your Board. For any other Board Select “Others”.
- RBSE and CBSE Board students (Year 2017 to 2019) now enter the exam roll number, Name, First Letter of father name (as per the 12th Board Marksheet) and click on the “GET Details” button.
- All the details will be auto filled by available date from board.
- But if you have chosen any other board then you must have to fill all these details manually.
- Cross check all the details before submitting application form.
- In the end click on the submit button.
How to Fill Rajasthan College UG Application Form 2019 Part-I
- Candidate need to log on to the official website: http://hte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now click on the Rajasthan College UG Admission 2019 link.
- Once you click on this link, you will be redirected to the website of SSO Rajasthan.
- If you are already registered on SSO then you can log in by User ID and Password but if you are new user you need to register first.
- After that you can fill up the Online Application Form by following the instructions.
- At last take a print out of your application form.
In this article we tried to gather all the available information about the Rajasthan College UG Admission 2019 Online Application Form. We hope all the candidates would like the information we shared here. You can also share this information on Social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram with your friends. For any query related to this article, you can put your comment in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.