The Australian Government Research Training Program organized this scholarship program for International Students who want to do HDR. From the AGRTP Scholarships, students will benefit from tuition fees, Health Insurance, a stipend, etc. In this article, you will get information about the benefits, eligibility, and how to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) International Scholarship.
Table of Contents
The Australian Government Research Training Program is a type of Common Wealth Scholarship which was conducted by the Australian University every year, and only such students are eligible for the scholarship that fulfills all the parameters.
Benefits of AGRTP Scholarships
The benefits of the scholarship are as follows:
- For those who want to start full-time courses, the AGRTP scholarship is very beneficial to them.
- The AGRTPS will pay the tuition fees of Finder University.
- To International Students, the AGRTPS also provides a stipend of Living that is $28,597 as per the 2021 rate.
- Overseas Health Care is also covered in this scholarship.
There are some of the basic standards which have been set by Finder University, and the candidates must fit into that criteria. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- All interested candidates must fulfill the requirements as per the University’s guidance. The basic criteria link you will find on the link section of this page.
- The applicant has to complete their 4-year degree program to apply for this scholarship program.
- Candidates must fulfill the level of English proficiency which the University of Finder set.
- If the applicant already did a Higher degree in Research, is not eligible to fill out the form.
- As this scholarship is only for International Students, the applicant must not reside in Australia or New Zealand.
Apply For the AGRTP Scholarships
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must visit the official and follow the below-given process:
- All the interested candidates first go through the study link.
- After completing the form, you will receive a welcome email at your registered Email Address,
- In that Email, you will get the details of the FAN
- After getting the FAN details, you need to activate it by using the given link
- Enter the details as per the category, and log in to the Page
- In the next step, you need to fill out the application form for the scholarship and apply for it.
- In case a student has already been studying at Finder University for about 12 months, they need to reactivate their ID by clicking here.
- After filing the application form, click on the submit option and submit it to the Student Information System.
- Once the application form has been completed, all the required document you have to upload and answers all the mandatory questions,
- Now your application has been assessed, the application will be closed.
AGRTPS: Important Links
For general enquiries, you can contact the below-mentioned details:
Phone: (08) 8201 2916
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Mobile: 0427 398 713
Frequently Asked Questions
What important documents have to submit for AGRTP Scholarship?
You are required to provide a few documents such as a document of Publication, Transcripts of Academic, Research Proposal, Academic Referees, CV, etc.
What is the last date for the submission of the AGRTP Scholarship?
The application will be closed on 6th June 2021 at 5 pm
Where do I contact for queries, is there any address of the AGRTP Scholarship?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org