The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships is for international students who want to study in Australia. The scholarship is based on the merit list according to academic performance. The scholarship is offered by Macquarie University to those students who want to enroll in Masters’s or Ph.D. program. In this article you will get to know about how you can apply for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships, and what is the eligibility criteria, and other related things.
Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships is offered by Macquarie University in which the university will offer various courses related to graduation and the post-graduation program. To apply for the Macquarie University applicant must fill the application form of the university. Macquarie University also provides scholarships to International students. Macquarie University offered both International and domestic programs, which means the scholarship has been offered to both international students and their own citizens as well respectively.
|Article Name||Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships|
|Offered by||Macquarie University|
|Who can take Benefit from it||International applicants|
|Courses offered||Graduate and Post Graduate|
|Renewable||No renewable policy|
|Course||starts from July 2021|
|Applicable For||Students other than Australia and New Zealand|
|last Date submission||Not declined|
|Application Submission medium||Online|
Also Check: DAAD Scholarships in Germany
Eligibility Criteria of Macquarie Scholarships
It is important to know about the eligibility criteria for the scholarship, before applying. The eligibility criteria for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships are given below:
- The English and academic requirement is necessary for the bachelor’s degree of Macquarie or any PG degree.
- The candidate must acquire at least 65 in WAM for any Post Graduate course., whereas, for Undergraduates, the candidate must possess 85 which is a minimum ATAR.
- The applicant must apply for the program which has to complete for more than one year.
- The English Language is mandatory,
Macquarie Scholarships Key Features
- Candidate has to maintain their enrollment throughout the course
- From this scholarship, students get the full-time course, which will be the eighth std. units which are according to each academic year.
- If the candidate belongs to either Australia or New Zealand is not eligible for this scholarship.
- Macquarie University offered both Bachelor’s and Post Graduation programs.
- The candidate has to complete the whole application form
- It can not be renewed
- All the qualified students will get the 10k $ AUD for the tuition fees only
- All the other liabilities like food, stay, etc. have to pay by the candidate.
Apply for Macquarie Scholarships
If you want to study at Macquarie University follow the below process to apply for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships:
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official site, or you can use the direct link- Click Here
- Fill the registration form, after the submission of the application form…
- Applicant must complete the application form, by using the link
For any general queries you can contact to below details:
- Phone+61 2 9850 7346
- HoursMonday – Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
(Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Frequently Asked Questions
All the selected students will get help only with the Tuition fees, all the other charges will be endured by the students.
Pupils who get selected for this scholarship will get up to AUD 10,000$.
For contact purposes, you can use the Email address firstname.lastname@example.org