The VCIHAS was offered by the CDU for the limited number of students, who achieve good scores in their academics or the highest qualification. Every year the application form for the 1st Semester will open in Mid July, and for the 2nd Semester, it will open in January. The main benefit of the scholarship is that students will get some percentage of concession on their tuition fees.
In this article, you will get to know about the VCIHAS benefits, how you can apply for the scholarship.
Under the VCIHAS scholarship, the student will take the benefit of 50 or 25 percent on the tuition fees for the full duration of the course.
Eligibility Criteria VCIHAS
There are some of the eligibility criteria in which all the interested must fit into it. The detail of the eligibility criteria is as follows:
- For the chosen course, the applicant must qualify the University exam and the English language examination.
- Applicant must have a student visa.
- This scholarship is for overseas candidates so that the student must be of other than the Home Nation.
- If a candidate getting any scholarship from Australia or any foreign sponsorship, then he/she is not eligible to fill the scholarship form.
- In the highest qualification, the candidate must opt minimum of 95 percent on overall subjects.
VCIHAS: Important Aspects
- The assessment of the application form is based on the highest qualification and the supporting documents which you have to submit.
- The selection of the candidates is based on the merit list,
- The application form must be submitted through the Study link.
VCIHAS: Selection Criteria
The selection criteria of VCIHAS is as follows:
- The overall percent on the last qualification
- Document of the Supporting statement which is about 600 words, in which you have to explain why the scholarship awarded to you.
Apply for VCIHAS
- To apply for the application form of VCIHAS, all the interested candidates must visit the official site.
- Then, you need to fill the application form, with the Study link
- Fill in the study link form, by using the given link, because to fill the scholarship application form, you need Study Link application No.
- Once the form has been submitted, move towards the next step, and
- Fill the application form for the Scholarship, by Click Here
For details or any inquiry for can use the below given supportive contacts:
- Phone: 1800 061 963
- Email: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
The applicant will get the information about the application outcome within the closing date of the application form.
Yes, it is necessary, as if you need to enter the application number of the study link, at the time of the submission of the application form.