The International Undergraduate Scholarship has been sponsored by Melbourne University, for Overseas students, who want to study in Australia. The University offered Undergraduate courses, and the selection of the students depends on the merit list.
Table of Contents
Benefits of International Undergraduate Scholarship
- The selected candidate will get the benefit of 10k $ of the tuition fees provided in the first year of the UG degree,
- In the 3rd duration of the UG degree, candidates will get 50 percent of the remission fees
- 100 percent remission fee will get by the 3rd year graduate students
There are some eligibility criteria that the candidate has to fulfil. The list of the criteria is given below:
- Students who have had a permanent residence in Australia are not eligible for the Scholarship
- The Scholarship is only for International Students,
- Candidate must possess the UG course at the University of Melbourne
- Applicants must acquire good scores in their Academics,
- At least opt 43 in IB ( International Baccalaureate)
- Minimum 3.9 GPA in High School, or at least opt 1500 SAT, or ACT 31
- Acquire 98 percent in CBSE, or ISC, or India State Board Exam 12th examination in India
- Candidate must not study in any tertiary studies.
The selection criteria are based on the academic merit list, and what rank they opt on the result in the final year of the high school examination.
Apply for International Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarship, the candidate must follow the below-given instructions:
- There is no application required for this scholarship, automatically you considered the award.
- From the official site, you have to choose the course, which you want to pursue,
- And start filling the online form of the course,
- In that form, you have to enter all the required details,
- After the submission of the application form, you will get the confirmation email,
- To apply online, fill the form by using the direct link
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can take benefit of the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships?
All International students are eligible for this scholarship.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships?
The main eligibility criteria are that the candidate must be International, or not taking any tertiary studies.