GSLMTC Mary Joan Wolf Memorial Scholarship is a very unique scholarship being offered in the educational domain to a multiple-birth child. This scholarship award helps the student to assist their higher education. This scholarship award is dedicated to the memory of two past members of the club. Mary Joan Wolf and Betty Radetic are two members whose work and dedication gave them a chance to the club to demonstrate some social work in the education domain, and GSLMTC Mary Joan Wolf Memorial Scholarship was born.
Table of Contents
More about the GSLMTC Mary Joan Wolf Memorial Scholarship
The Greater St Louis Mothers of Twins Club Inc presents four continuing education awards for each academic year. The scholarship award is presented to a multiple birth child, although they have to satisfy other criteria also. There are various minimum criteria associated with this scholarship like all the other scholarships which are running currently serving various causes of society in the United States of America.
There is one basic theme of all this currently running scholarships in the education domain, to provide financial assistance to the students which will help them while taking their education and building their careers.
As mentioned, this scholarship is dedicated to multiple birth children graduating from high school. The motto of this scholarship award is to help them financially in their higher education so in that case the student must be continuing their education in college, junior college, or professional trade schools.
To be eligible for this scholarship one of the conditions says that you have to be multiple children, secondly the applicant should reside in St. Louis, MO-IL Metropolitan Statical Areas (MSA). These areas include the Missouri counties of Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, Washington, or Crawford, St. Charles, St. Louis, and Warren, the Southern Illinois counties of Bond, Calhoun, Clinton, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, or St. Clair (the Metro East), and the City of St Louis.
- Herman M. Holloway, Sr. Memorial Scholarship 2024
- IAPD Scholarship 2024
- Fort Worth Scottish Rite Foundation 2024
- DGV Scholarship Program 2024
The technicality of the GSLMTC Mary Joan Wolf Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship application can be filled out if you are multiple children and one who resides in St. Louis. These are not the only factors which are used to judge a successful applicant. Besides these necessary factors other factors also which will be considered while selecting the award recipient.
This may include the applicant’s academic achievement, and leadership qualities during any extra-curricular activities or community events. Like other scholarships, this also demands you perform well in your academics.
Apart from that you will also have to write an essay and produce a letter of recommendation. All these things are done to choose a worthy applicant from the pool of other applicants. The scholarship should help that student who stands out and satisfy all the eligibility criteria. All these minimum criteria will be discussed as we move on in this blog.
The value associated with this scholarship is $1,000. However, this scholarship is divided into two halves of $500 each and will be given to the successful student during the fall and spring semesters. This is done to ensure that the student is continuing with their studies. The award value is payable by check only once the applicant shows evidence of acceptance and enrolment to the institution.
So far, we have discussed The Greater St Louis Mothers of Twins Club Inc and how they have started the GSLMTC Mary Joan Wolf Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship is helping the multiple child students of St. Louis. We have also discussed some technicalities associated with the scholarship, now let’s move on to applying to the scholarship section and later we will cover some minimum criteria for the scholarship.
Applying for GSLMTC Mary Joan Wolf Memorial Scholarship
- There are two ways to apply for this scholarship one is that you can fill it out online by visiting this link and registering with your e-mail id.
- Application forms can be printed out and sent by mail to the specific location.
- Mail Address: Greater St Louis Mothers of Twins Club, Inc Attn: Scholarship Chair P O Box 31382 Saint Louis, MO 63131-0382
- You can also e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, you need to write your full name in the subject line of the e-mail.
The award associated with the scholarship and the deadline
There will be four awards announced in the 2023-24 academic year. The value of each award is $1000, divided into two halves and distributed to the students during the fall and spring semesters. The deadline for the submission of the scholarship application form is February 24, 2023.
Minimum criteria for GSLMTC Mary Joan Wolf Memorial Scholarship
- The applicant has to provide answers to every question asked in the application form. The application can be submitted online, through mail or by emailing it which was mentioned earlier.
- Copies of birth certificates or other important documents show the applicant is multiple children. You need not submit the original documents as they will not be returned.
- Submit a high school transcript copy.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Write an essay of not more than 300 words on “Advice you want to give the new parent of multiples.”