Abdo, as an organisation, is more than 60 years old. They are in different businesses which are Consulting & Advisory, Audit Services HR & Payroll, Tax Services, Wealth Management and Technology. Abdo Diverse Accounting Student Scholarship & Internship is a result of identifying the need to diversify and continuous improvement of Abdo and includes of accounting industry at large.
As an organisation, Abdo believes that their business need revolves around accounting and audits. They want them to grow and be mature so that they can benefit from it. Doing this commitment, they seek growth opportunities.
Table of Contents
About Abdo Diverse Accounting Student Scholarship & Internship
The management of this organisation route for Abdo Diverse Accounting Student Scholarship & Internship. This is their way of committing towards a better future growth prospect. They utilise their resources and fund for the annual scholarship and internship which is made available for the students of accounting every academic year.
This scholarship and internship are provided to those students whose academic background, personal and professional experience, personal attributes and characteristics can contribute to their future growth or Abdo’s diversity, equity and inclusion commitment and goals.
Like any other scholarship which seeks good prospects for the future, Abdo has also designed their scholarship and internship program that may benefit accounting in general, and this is done in such a way that it has some criteria attached to be fulfilled like the applicant should be doing justice to their current education and must be in achieving good grades and also show their interest in such things.
The technicality of Abdo Diverse Accounting Student Scholarship & Internship
The award money attached to the scholarship and internship program will cover the tuition fee of the individual, which is about $5,000. According to this scholarship, the applicant who will be applying for this must be a current student at a college or university. They should be doing either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree course in accounting.
This scholarship program seeks those accounting students who should have a good educational background, they should have enough experience in the same domain, and have good personal attributes and characteristics.
As mentioned earlier that this scholarship program wants the applicant good in their academics for that they need to maintain an overall Grade Point Average of more than 3.0. This is generally a clause in most of the scholarships running in the educational domain. As they want that it should benefit the worthy student as this may filter out many applicants. The student needs to demonstrate a tangible commitment to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion.
For getting this scholarship the applicant must be a lawful citizen of the United States of America. Secondly, the applicant must be willing and able to complete a tax or audit-based internship with Abdo. This should be done during the spring semester with the ability to work 40 hours per week in a regular business hour. The internship we are talking about is a paid internship and this will be classified as a non-exempt, hourly employee.
- Pinnacol Foundation College Scholarship Program
- RMEL Scholarships
- RISCPA Carl W. Christiansen Scholarship
- Pearl Berlin Scholarship Fund
- Presidential Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria, Application Process
Filling out the application form for Abdo Diverse Accounting Student Scholarship & Internship
- The applicant who wants to apply for the scholarship can visit this page https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/ixCs6DThe application will start with asking for your details like name, address, country and zip code.
- The second part of the application wants to know about your major and minor and the college in which you are currently attending or enrol too.
- They want to know if you are authorised to work in the United States of America.
- In case the individual is selected then he to provide if they will be available for an internship at Abdo from January 2024 to April 2024. During this, you will be working 40 hours per week during regular business hours.
- Interns will have to come to Mankato or Edina’s office for certain training and meetings.
- They also want to know that does your overall experiences impacted your appreciation for diversity, equity or inclusion, briefly explain.
What is the award value associated with Abdo Diverse Accounting Student Scholarship & Internship?
The total scholarship value is $5,000, and this is a yearly based scholarship.
What is the deadline for the Abdo Diverse Accounting Student Scholarship & Internship?
The last day kept for this scholarship is March 2024.
What is the GPA asked to fill out the scholarship application
In order to fill out the application, the student has to maintain a Grade Point Average of over 3.0.
What is the minimum requirement to fill Abdo Diverse Accounting Student Scholarship & Internship?
The applicant who wants to apply for the scholarship should be doing either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree course in accounting. Must be willing and able to complete a tax or audit-based internship with Abdo.
Is this a renewable scholarship?
No, this is not a renewable scholarship. However, it is available every academic year for students.