Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019- MP Vyapam Police Constable 5500 Vacancy 2019 Notification Release Soon, MPPEB Constable Job Qualification, Eligibility, Selection process at peb.mp.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is soon going to release the notification for 5500 Police Constable Posts. The MP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 notification will be available soon on the official website of MP Vyapam. Application mode for the Madhya Pradesh Constable Vacancy will be online and candidates can be submitted their online form through the official website. On this page we also shared the details about the MP Vyapam (MPPEB) Constable Job Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and other below on this page. Read the complete article to get the details.
Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Online Form
Every year the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Board releases various job vacancies of police constable, sub inspector and others. This year also the Madhya Pradesh PEB will release the police constable notification soon. After that all interested and eligible candidates would be able to apply online for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 through the official website. Candidates must check the official notification of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 before applying for the job. The official notification of constable job is not yet released by the Madhya Pradesh PEB Board. But till the official advertisement releases candidates can check the other detail like, age limit, qualification, selection and others. Once the official notification will be out candidates must check that.
MP Vyapam Police Constable Vacancy 2019
- Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam Board)
- Name of the Post: Police Constable
- Number of Posts: 5500 Posts (Expected)
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Article Category: Recruitment Notification
- Status: Available Soon
- Online Application Start Date: Available Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
- Official Website: http://peb.mp.gov.in/
Madhya Pradesh PEB Police Constable Job Eligibility 2019
The candidates must check the official notification once it will get released. But if are planning to apply for the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 then we also shared the details of the job on the previous years of notification of police constable vacancy.
MPPEB Police Constable Vacancy Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done 12th class from recognized board of India. Also check official notification for detailed information.
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police Constable Post Age Limit 2019: Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years. (Age Relaxation details will be shared soon after the official notification release.
MP Vyapam Police Constable Post Application Fee 2019: The Portal charges Rs. 70/- will require for all category candidates (Refer official Notification).
- General Category Fee: Application fee For Paper 1- expected to be 500/- Rupees and for Paper 2 can be 700/- Rupees.
- SC/ST/ OBC Category (MP Resident): Application Fee for Paper 1 can be 250/- Rupees and for paper 2 can be 350/- Rupees.
Note- (The details of application fee and others are based on the previous years of notification. We advise to check the official notification also.)
MPPEB Police Constable Job Selection Process: It is supposed that the applicant’s selection will be done on the basis of- Written exam, physical standard test and physical efficiency test.
How to Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must have to log on to the official website of MPPEB: http://peb.mp.gov.in/
- Then download the official notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- After that fill the application form if you are eligible as per the notification.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature/
- Then pay the application fee.
- In the last click on the submit button.
- Also take a print out of your application form.
In this article we tried to gather all the available information about the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2019. We hope all the candidates would like the information. You can also share this information on Social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram with your friends. For any query related to this article, you can also write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.