UPSMFAC Merit list 2019: The officials of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty will release the UPSMFAC Merit list 2019 for the candidates soon. Candidates seeking admission in Paramedical courses offered by the UP state must have filled the application form online. UPSMFAC merit list will release of the candidates who have applied for the admission and UP state medical faculty and based on the merit list the applicants will get admission in Paramedical courses.
Candidates will get admission in Paramedical courses in government and private institutes based on the merit released by UPSMFAC. The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty has published the list of 27 private and government colleges on its website. In this article, we have included the important information about UPSMFAC Merit list 2019. Here you will also get to know about the cut off marks of previous years. As the merit list for 2019 is yet to be published by the concerned authorities so the previous years’ cut off will give you a fair idea about the cut off of this year.
UPSMFAC Merit list 2019
Before moving further to get more information about UP State Medical Faculty Merit List, first have a look at the table given below;
|Article Category||Merit List|
|Organisation Name||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC)|
|Application Ending Date||15.05.2019|
|Courses available||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC)|
|UPSMFAC Merit List Release Mode||Online|
|UPSMFAC Merit List Release Date||Not declared yet|
|Website to check UPSMFAC Merit List||upsmfac.org|
Available seats in UPSMFAC
Here have a look at the seats available with Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty;
|Subjects for Training||Seats Available on Government center||Seats Available on Private center|
|Diploma in Lab Technician||720||315|
|Diploma in X-ray Technician||500||275|
|Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician||60||—|
|Diploma in Pharmacy Technician||240||39|
|Diploma in Optometry, Diploma in Physiotherapy, Diploma in O.T. Technician, Diploma in Cardiology Technician, Diploma in Dialysis Technician, Diploma in C.T. Scan Technician, Diploma in M.R.I. Technician, Diploma in Sanitation and Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician.||Only K.G.M.U. 30 – 30 Seat (Each Training)|
UPSMFAC Paramedical Courses Merit List 2019
The concerned authorities of UPSMFAC have extended that last date to submit the application form many times to let more students apply for admission in the Paramedical courses. So this year more candidates have applied for Diploma in LT/ X-ray / Pharmacy / Radiotherapy / Paramedical Courses. But the candidates are still not aware of the status of their application as the merit list has not released by the authorities yet. Once the UPSMFAC merit list will get released then the counseling process will start to offer admission to the applicants who have scored a place in the merit list. To know the previous years’ cut off list for admission in UPSMFAC the applicants can click here.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
The authorities have set some criteria that a candidate needs to fulfill in order to get admission in the Paramedical courses offered by the UP state. Here we have given the list of all the criteria required to get admission in UPSMFAC.
- The applicant needs to have a certificate of passing the intermediate examination from CBSE, State Board and other government recognized education board.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 17 years.
- The applicants must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh and he/she must have the domicile of the state.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics as their compulsory subjects in intermediate.
Procedure for Releasing UPSMFAC Final Merit List
To offer admission in the aforementioned diploma courses the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty does not conduct any Entrance Exam and selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their educational record. To offer the admission to the more eligible applicant the selection is done on the basis of candidates’ marks in class 10th and 12th.
- The UPSMFAC officials start the merit list preparation process once the registration process for admission in paramedical courses gets over.
- The UPSMFAC analyzes the marks scored by the applicants and information submitted by students in the form that can affect the merit list like caste and others.
- Based on the analysis of the information the concerned department prepare and releases the UPSMFAC merit list and allotted institute.
- Applicants who get selected for admission in any course offered by the UPSMFAC will be informed and called to participate in the counseling process for admission.
Details Available in UPSMFAC 2019 Merit List
We have described above the procedure of creating a merit list for the applicants to offer them admission in desired courses. Now have a look at the information that an applicant will find from the merit list.
On the UPSMFAC 2019 Merit list following details will be imprinted;
- UPSMFAC Registration/User ID
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Final Marks of the Candidate (the final percentile of the candidate will be available up to 12 decimal digits)
- Rank Secured by the Candidate
Shortlisting Criteria for UPSMFAC Merit List-2019
The shortlisting of the applicants is done through a pre-defined process in the UP State Medical Faculty Merit. The whole process of Shortlisting and selecting the candidates is conducted in two stages.
For the selection of the candidates’ marks of 10th and 12th, both are counted. To select a candidate his Application Rating (AR) marks are taken. These AR marks are basically a sum of the normalized marks “A” and “B”. Here A and B reflect the applicant’s marks in 10th and 12th.
How to Download the UPSMFAC Merit List 2019 of Paramedical Courses
The authorities will publish the Merit list for UP State Medical Faculty for Paramedical Courses on its official website. Here are the steps that you can follow to download the UPSMFAC merit list;
- Applicants need to visit the official website of UPSMFAC first. Here is the address of same; upsmfac.org
- Click on the News Section has given on the Home Page
- Here you will have to look for a link of Merit List of Diploma Courses in UPSMFAC
- Click on the link when you saw it.
- Now UPSMFAC Diploma Courses Merit List 2019 will appear on your screen in pdf form.
- download it and check Your name or Application ID in the sheet.
- If you have found your name in the list then it denotes that you have got Admission in KGMU University Lucknow
- All the candidates who have their name on the list are eligible to attend for document verification in counselling.
The counselling process for UPSMFAC will be conducted in two rounds. The counselling process will be conducted online but applicants will have to visit the college for documents verification if required.
To participate in the counselling process the applicants will have to register first choose the course they want to take up. As the third step, the applicant will have to upload the documents online and then lock the choice of course.
The Bottom Line
The article has all the information related to UPSMFAC Merit List 2019. As the merit list hasn’t released yet so we will update you about its release date once it will be declared by the concerned officials. Meanwhile, stay tuned with us to get updated with the latest information about the educational world.