ICAR AIEEA 3rd Round Counselling 2019: The students who got selected and found their names in First and recently released Second Allotment List will be eligible for the next round of the Counselling Session. If any student is looking for all the complied information regarding ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling, then they should read this article till the end.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All India Entrance examinations for Admissions for various fields. Through its written entrance examination, selected candidates will be eligible to get admission in agriculture and allied science courses in various agriculture institutions. Candidates can get admission in UG, PG and Doctoral degree courses in the accordance to their preference for its 15% seats in bachelor and 25% seats in master and doctoral programs. Second Seat Allotment List for ICAR AIEEA 2019 has been released by the National Testing Agency.
ICAR AIEEA 3rd Round Counselling 2019
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Schedule along with the important dates is given below for the convenience of the students:
|Name of the Events||Dates of Event Commencement|
|Registration Process, Choice Filling and Seat Locking procedure||July 26, 2019|
|Last date of Registration, Choice Filling and Seat Locking||July 30, 2019|
|ICAR AIEEA Seat Allotment (Round One) and downloading of Provisional admission letter||August 1, 2019|
|Reporting at allotted college and verification of documents for Round 1||August 2, 2019 to August 6, 2019|
|ICAR AIEEA Seat Allotment (Round Two) and downloading of Provisional admission letter||August 8, 2019|
|Reporting at allotted college and verification of documents for Round 2||August 9, 2019 –August 14, 2019|
|ICAR AIEEA Seat Allotment (Round 3) and downloading of provisional admission letter||August 17, 2019|
|Reporting at allotted college and document verification for Round 3||August 18, 2019 – August 22, 2019|
Important Points Regarding ICAR AIEEA Counselling Procedure:
- Qualified aspirants have to get themselves registered for Online Counselling by paying 2,000 rupees through online payment gateway mode of ICAR by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- Only those aspirants who are notified by the officials will be able to log on to online counseling page.
- Aspirant will be able to select the courses and university in parallel ways to make combination to select multiple choices for the courses.
- The aspirants will be given provisions to add/modify/delete choices during the stipulated time period.
- The selected aspirants will also be given provision for interchange/ upward movement/ downward movement will also be available and permissible any number of times.
- After completion of choice selection and being certain about them, the aspirant will save their final choices.
The students will be able to take printout of the drafts with Final/Lock status so that he/ she can discuss the final choices filled-with his/her mentors and update the same, if desired.
It is to be noted that the students can update their choices any number of times before the final date of submission/until the choices are locked by the candidate. If the choices are not locked by the last date and time by the candidate, then the last saved choices will be locked automatically.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Admission
After the declaration of the result, the counselling process is conducted through online mode.
There is no other mode for the conduction of counselling. It is only held through online mode. The all counselling dates are published by the authority.
The admissions will be given on the basis of rank of the candidate on the merit list. It is necessary to take part in online counselling to get admission in the agriculture universities/institutions.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling:
- The candidates should be physically present on the time and date allotted by the university and should strictly be there to confirm the admission.
- The final admission will only be offered on the basis of entrance examination results and counselling session conducted by the officials.
- An individual category-wise Rank list will be prepared by the officials for the online counselling.
- Candidates can only get admission during the session for which the examination conducts.
- At the time of admission in the particular college, if the documents and the students are found to be false then the admission of the candidate will be cancelled on the spot.
Documents Required for Counselling:
On the day of the counselling, the student will be needing the following documents with them which are as follows:
- Students should bring all the original certificates and mark sheets or grade reports of Class X and XII.
- Transfer Certificate or Leaving Certificate of the school
- Character Certificate from the last attended school.
- The students from Schedule Cast, Schedule Tribes and non-creamy layer of OBC categories who wish to use their quota, Original Certificate as per Central Govt. will be required and issued by Competent Authority.
- Medical Certificate in case if the student is Physically Challenged (PC). The certificate should be issued by Medical Officer.
- In case the Date of Birth is not mentioned in Class 10th Certificate, Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate.
- E- Admit Card
- Hard copy of Online Application Form, Hard Copy of Counseling Letter & Provisional Allotment letter
- Three recent and clear passport size color photographs
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof
We hope that you have found this article helpful. We have mentioned all the details which are available till now. The students can also check the official website of the NTA for further reference.
If you have any queries related to ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2019 and seat allotment, then do comment down below and our team shall soon revert with the best solution.