UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification- Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh SSSC JA 1186 Vacancy, UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form, Qualification, Eligibility, Selection Process at upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has issued the notification for 1186 Junior Assistant Posts. The Department has started the online application process for the Junior Assistant (JA) Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh JA Post online from 26th June to 20th July 2019. Below on this page we shared the detailed information about the Uttar Pradesh SSC Junior Assistant Post Eligibility, Qualification, selection process and others. Read the complete article to get the details.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Online Form
Uttar Pradesh is one of the largest states of India and that’s why the ratio of unemployment is also higher than other states. But now the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission also popular as UPSSSC announced 1186 vacancies of Junior Assistants. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. The application mode for the job is online and candidates need to apply through the official website. The last date to apply for the UP Junior Assistant Profile is 20th July 2019.
Uttar Pradesh JA Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
- Number of Posts: 1186 Vacancy
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Online Application Start Date: 26th June 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th July 2019
- Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Post 2019
UP Junior Assistant Vacancies are released in various department of UPSSSC such as public works department, excise commissioner, director backward classed welfare department, director of fisheries and many other. Here we have listed the category wise post details of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019.
|Category||Number of Posts|
|Total Posts||1186 Posts|
UPSSSC JA Vacancy 2019 Eligibility & Qualification
Uttar Pradesh SSSC has set fixed criteria to select the candidates for Junior Assistant post. If any candidate fulfilled the job requirement as per the official notification then only he/she will get selected. The eligibility criteria details are available on the official notification of Uttar Pradesh JA Post. Candidates must check the official notification to get these details before they apply online for job. You can also take help of these below available details to understand the basic requirement of junior assistant profile but also check the official notification too.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Post Qualification:
- Candidates must have done Intermediate class from recognized Board.
- Applicant must have Hindi Typing Speed 25 WPM and English Typing Speed 30 WPM.
- Applicant should have CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society.
Uttar Pradesh JA Job 2019 Age Limit- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01 July 2019. Candidates can check the details of age relaxation from the official notification.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Post Application Fee 2019:
|General/ OBC Category||185/- Rupees|
|SC/ ST Category||95/- Rupees|
|Pwd Category||25/- Rupees|
How to Apply Online for UP Junior Assistant Post 2019
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC: upsssc.gov.in
- Find the link of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Now pay the application fee.
- After that click on the submit button.
- In the end take a print out of your application form.
Online Application Start Date: 26th June 2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 20th July 2019
In this article we tried to gather all the available information about the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019. We hope all the candidates would like the information. You can also share this information on Social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram with your friends. For any query related to this article, you can also write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.