Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2019- Civil, Armed, Reserved Police Constable 540 Vacancy, KSP Police Constable Vacancy Apply Online 2019, Karnataka Police Online Application Form at ksp.gov.in
Karnataka State Police Department has issued the notification for the 540 posts of Constables of Civil, Armed, Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) & PC- IRB (Men) Posts. The official notification has been released and the eligible candidates can apply for the job from 10th June to 29th June 2019. The Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment Notification is available on the official website. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the Police Vacancies in Karnataka. Below on this page we shared the other details of KSP Constable Vacancy i.e. qualification, age limit, selection process and other. Read the complete article to get the details.
Karnataka Police Constable Vacancy 2019 (Civil, Armed, Reserved Police)
State Police Department Karnataka Constable vacancies are released for Civil Police Constable, Armed Police Constable and Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) & PC- IRB (Men) Vacancy. Candidates who want to join Police Department or looking for Police Jobs in Karnataka Can fill the application form by online mode as per their eligibilities or qualification. Online Application Form Link is available bellow on this page. Apart from it we tried to comprise the details of Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2019 below on this page.
KSP Civil, Armed, Reserved Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- Organization: Karnataka State Police
- Name of the Post: Civil Constable & Armed Constable, Special Reserved Constable
- Number of Posts: 540 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Online Application Start Date: 10 June 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29 June 2019
- Official Website: ksp.gov.in
Karnataka Police Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Civil Police Constable||163 Posts|
|Armed Police Constable||159 Posts|
|Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) & PC- IRB (Men)||218 Posts|
|Total Posts||540 Posts|
Karnataka Civil & Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Eligibility (Post Wise)
Before the candidates apply online for the KSP Recruitment they must check the eligibility details before they fill the online application form for Civil, Armed or reserved Police Constable Post.
Qualification for KSP Police Constable Vacancy 2019: Candidate must have done 10th/ 12th/ Or Degree from recognized board or university. Post wise qualification details are available in the official notification. Candidate must check the details official advertisement.
Age Limit for Karnataka Police Constable Job 2019
Civil Police Constable- Candidate’s age should be 1+ to 25 years for General category whereas 19 to 27 years for SC/ST/Cat-01. 2a, 3a, & 3b. While for Tribal Category candidates the age limit should be 19 to 30 years (Born between 29.06.1989 and 29.06.2000).
Armed Police Constable (APC)- Applicant’s age should be 18 to 25 years as on 29.06.2019. Age relaxation is applicable 2 years for Sc, St, Cat-01, 2a, 2b, 3a & 3b and 5 years for tribal candidates.
Special Reserve Police Constable (SRPC & IRB)
- General – 18 Years to 25 Years (Born Between: 29.06.1994 and 29.06.2001 (Both Days Inclusive)
- Sc, St, Cat-01, 2a, 2b, 3a & 3b – 18 Years to 27 Years (Born Between: 29.06.1992 and 29.06.2001 (Both Days Inclusive)
- Tribal – 18 Years to 30 Years (Born Between 29.06.1989 and 29.06.2001 (Both Days Inclusive)
Application fee for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2019-
Candidates need to pay the application fee for KSP Police Constable Vacancy through by online mode i.e. credit card. Debit card, net banking or other online method.
- General /OBC Category- Rs 250/-
- Reserved (SC/ST/Cat-1/ Tribal) Category- Rs 100/-
Physical Standard for KSP Police Constable Recruitment- Applicant must check the official website to know about the Karnataka Police Constable Vacancy Physical Standard Post wise.
How to Apply for Karnataka Police Constable Post 2019
- Go to the official website of Karnataka State Police: ksp.gov.in
- Find the link of KSP Police Recruitment 2019.
- Download official notification link and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates can fill online application form.
- Fill the application form online.
- Now pay the application fee.
- In the end click on the submit button and take a print out of your application.
In this article we tried to gather all the available information about the Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2019. We hope all the candidates would like the information. You can also share this information on Social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram with your friends. For any query related to this article, you can also write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.